The Front of House Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the main restaurant. They are responsible for supervising front of house staff and for reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager.
• Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
• Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the outlets are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
• Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of the POS systems
• Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS
• Inventory and maintenance for front of house items
• Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
• Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards in their area
• Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
• Work closely with the Back of House Manager to provide a seamless experience
• Will report directly to the Food and Beverage Manager
• Responsible for quality assurance of products leaving their outlets
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.