First Community Insurance Services, a subsidiary of First Community Bank is looking for a self-motivated Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager. The individual will serve as critical link between the agency and the customer by handling the transition from sales to on-going customer relationship.
At First Community Bank, we are committed to making our community – the places where we live and work – a better place each day. With a true focus on “community banking”, employees find they can make an impact through company-sponsored programs such as paid volunteer time, matching gifts for charitable contributions and team participation in community events. Through a comprehensive wellness program, employees - and their families - challenge themselves to healthier lifestyles and receive the necessary motivation and tools.
With over 60 locations in five states, First Community Bank offers competitive benefits and the personal service you would expect from a company that knows your community. We welcome all applicants and look forward to new colleagues joining our community!
Transition the customer from the sales process to an ongoing customer relationship. Ensure required insurance data is accurately captured, entered and maintained in the agency management system. Assist producers with quoting, selling, servicing and documenting personal lines of business for new and existing clients. Provide support with processing new applications, assisting with renewals and underwriting interaction with the customer and carrier. Proactively review renewals and re-market as necessary. Document, research and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Property & Casualty license
3. Two years of customer service experience, preferably in personal lines of insurance
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Strong analytical and organizational skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer programs, such as MS Office
7. Ability to work independently with limited supervision
8. Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time
9. Ability to clearly speak and understand the English language
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.